Polaris Hub seeks a licensing manager
October 19, 2019
The newly started Polaris Hub is looking for a new member to join the team. Someone who shares our passion for music and digital services and would like to work hard for songwriters to get paid fairly for the use of their music on online music services.
We are looking for a person who seeks out and thrives in an environment where freedom and responsibility are practise, and passion, innovation and curiosity is leading the way forward.
The role is based at our Stockholm office and will report to the Polaris Hub CEO.
The job includes:
- Negotiate licenses with online music services.
- Analyse data from online music services.
- Align with our third party provider of processing services.
- Provide updates to our customers.
- Handle queries related to the licenses.
- Manage the ongoing relations with the music services you are responsible for.
- Contribute to the overall licensing strategy of Polaris Hub.
- Contribute to improve services to customers and online music services.
- Certain travelling for licensing and account management.
The ideal candidate have:
- Expertise in the IP licensing market and preferably hands-on experience in independently negotiating commercial terms and legal issues and drafting license agreements,
- Be able to analyse and present data backing a commercial strategy and understand the importance of relationships and communication.
- You enjoy being involved in the strategic work forming the future services of Polaris Hub.
- You are also fluent in English.
It would also be a plus if you:
- Have clear, concise communication skills.
- Have a university degree.
- Have knowledge of the wider global online music landscape and rights flow, as well as general music knowledge.
- Have an understanding of different types media platforms.
- Have strong analytical capabilities.
- Show ability to work proactively, independently and reliably on multiple projects.
- Think practically and are solution oriented.
Polaris Hub will offer you a flexible and interesting workspace with the possibility to enhance your skills within online music and have an active role in taking this company to the next level.
Please apply via Linkedin or email to email@example.com with your application before the 30th of November.